- Partnership Opportunities
- Travel Trade
- Media Relations
- Industry Information
- About Us
In the fall of 2013, the OTMPC Board of Directors approved and launched a new 2014-2017 Strategic Plan. The Strategic Plan drives the organization's planning and programming decisions within four key strategic priorities:
- Build and Deliver the Case for Investment
- Build a Powerful Brand that Drives Results
- Embrace Organizational Innovation and Effectiveness
- Develop and Execute an Effective Partnership Strategy
2014-2017 Strategic Plan
Destination Ontario's Business Plans are developed each year based on market research, input from industry stakeholders and review of Destintaion Ontario's activities. The Business Plan outlines the annual planning and programming of the organization, including goals, strategic directions, planning cycle and program budget allocations.
Please see below a listing of Destination Ontario or formerly OTMPC's annual Business Plans.